miércoles, 4 de enero de 2012

Captain’s log -310991.66382058297

Fear is ignorance.

What makes earth so peculiar? 1. Huge electromagnetic attraction 2. Huge water H2O reservoir 3. A gigantic Iron core 4. Several Electromagnetic vortexes 5. A huge Moon when compared to other planets in the Solar System

Five signs of the system’s collapse: 1) Increased militarization 2) Fractional Banking System exposure 3) Floating Currency Exchange inconsistencies that allow full fledged speculation by banksters 4) Natural disasters and electromagnetic anomalies 5) Deterioration of labor conditions

Zionist forgery. Facebook zucks.

Unbelievable rate of nonsense yesterday when Landlord came at almost 11 PM to tell me go to kitchen to meet this woman who started asking nonsense like what I was listening to (hazme el chingado favor) Instead of this Landlord of explaining her what I have already told her (I listen to scientific journals and wikipedia in English wich) this woman fakes to be scared in a very bad performance (i dont even remember her name and I dont care anyway specially after last night). I just listened carefully then asked politely ok, is the sound molesting you so that I can turn my headphones instead? will that fix your “fear” (or at least deter your ignorance from affecting my zen state) ok will turn it down. Then landlord asked if I could move the repeater thing I told her yes, obviously after nonsense question which she must have been informed by his own son who is no better example in hygiene than me at all despite not having running water (she should care instead of her own offspring and stop messing with me all the time like when she blamed me of the flood in her backyard) Oh, almost forget, this woman asked me (and I dont know how she came from a to c without passing through b to draw the conclusion) that if I was listening Indian (from India) material (WTF literally). 1. What is the point lady, I asked, are you troubled by the content or by the volume, focus dammit! 2. I’m listening to a title called “MYOFB”.

Oh, and like always, I did not receive any apology for not having running water and Internet during weekend. Nice.

1 comentario:

  1. Internet forgery of sites by bots and political entities or religious entities may render Internet full of crap

    ResponderEliminar